I finally finished my last pair of socks today for me out of Los Angles Wisdom yarns.
Love them and they actually fit too.
What a Christmas for socks as I started making them in Nov. Went to Toronto end of Nov. and of course you know the rest of the story I broke my shoulder. By this time I still had to make another 6 pairs for a total of 10 and mine today would of been the 11th pair in 2 months.
So who says it can't be done. But of course I knit every chance I had even when my best friend and I had coffee.
Of yes, watching Young and Restless also helps. When the blood pressure is up there with all the excitement I tend to knit faster.
Now it will be a challenge to use up the rest of the 12 balls of varigated colors.
One thing I did do on my last sock yarn buying spree was to buy 4 balls of plain Opal.
So will do some mixing and matching.
But this shoulder has to get a lot better before I will tackle my challenge of finishing the 2 pray shawls I have had on the needles since September.
Must get them done soon as want to give them to charity.
The preemie babies hats and booties have to get back at too.
So whoever said life was boring sure doesn't live like I do.

2 comments:
Poor Thing! I wish you a speedy recovery.
Personally I'd rather knit new socks then mend any. Luckily I hardly ever have to throw any out. They are usually hard wearing...
Speedy recovery!
Post a Comment