Triple Chevron BOOKMARK |
| designed by Annette CHOOSEN BY Monthly Bookmark Mid Kal July 2007 |
| I uses 2mm needles or 12 Canadian #10 crochet cotton Blue color |
| Triple Chevron Bookmark |
| Cast on 21 stitches and knit 4 rows for border |
| Row 1 and all odd rows (WS): k2, p17, k2 |
| Row 2: k5 , yo, ssk, k7, k2tog, yo; end k5 |
| Row 4: k6, yo, ssk, k5, k2tog, yo, end k6 |
| Row 6: k5, (yo, ssk) twice, k3, (k2tog, yo) twice; end k5 |
| Row 8: k6, (yo, ssk) twice, k1, (k2tog, yo) twice, end k6 |
| Row 10: k5, (yo, ssk) twice, yo, sl 2 as if to knit, k1, p2sso, yo, (k2tog, yo) twice; end k5 |
| Row 12: Rep Row 8 |
| Row 14: k7, yo, ssk, yo, sl 2 as if to knit, k1, p2sso, yo, k2tog, yo, end k7 |
| Row 16: k8, yo, ssk, k1, k2tog, yo, end k8 |
| Row 18: k9, yo, sl 2 as if to knit, k1, p2sso, yo, end k9 |
| Repeat Rows 1-18. - 4 times |
| I repeated Row 1 again before doing the border |
| Knit 4 rows for border and then cast off. |
Friday, July 20, 2007
My Chevron Bookmark designed for Monthly Bookmark Group July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Annette,
this is one of the most elegant bookmark designs. Thank you for sharing.
Hi Annette! I just found your blog from your post to the KnittingMB group (just joined). That's a very pretty bookmark. I'll have to keep it in mind for Christmas
Hi Annette... I haven't knitted a bookmark yet but I love this one and hope to try it soon. I don't think I have the right yarn yet for that.
My name is Aunt Kathy or AK for short, also a Nana and I have been visting your blog for awhile now.
I got Tagged today and am supposed to tag 6 other blogs I visit and I chose you. I hope that it might generate some more people to come here and see your beautiful designs.
I hope you don't mind and should you want to play the instructions are on my blog.
Have a wonderful day.
I really enjoyed the two book marks that I found on your sight and have enjoyed making them. What is the bookmark club that you are a member of. I would be curious to maybe join. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment